6 Ağustos 2022 Cumartesi

Esterin hikayesi

There were full years, it didn't show, but the situation at such a young age was like the expression of those sorrows. It became known with its generally accepted nickname in the family and no one called it by its real name but by its nickname when we were us. bubbling and a source of joy and interest, now they are waiting for their final choice to be bypassed with two stents, but partial life is guaranteed, our prayers will be our only consolation that he will get well soon and add joy and love to us with his insatiable laughter It's been a long time since I wrote I forgot where I was even now I remember the letters are beautiful things to read them over and over thousands of letters are my father's, all of them are typewritten with care and attention, full of advice that will keep its validity even today, some in a rebellious style for the answers he could not get from us, some in a rebellious style for the answers of the student events of the time, prayers and gratitude in the answers of the letters, in my mood it is seventy-five degrees inclined technical writing Emotional replies written with , if I don't have money, first letters summarizing the situation and situation and usually written in a scrambled calligraphy, telegrams sent to each other if things are in a hurry I would like to present two examples of them here. Hyphen ------------ 26 NOVEMBER 1968 My Dear Son X We have received the letter you sent, we are very glad that you and your brother are in good health, and we are fine at the moment. I applied both your mouthwash and your friend's recipe, I'm better. My final diagnosis was as follows. It seems to me that the secretions coming from the nose and throat are causing my little tongue to stick to the root of the tongue while rubbing, but since it is getting worse day by day, I am thankfully forgetting it. I have no more worries. Thank you very much for your interest in ester, me and your mother are very happy I wrote a letter to him at that time, he writes reproachfully because he did not know that he came back. He gives a lot of information from you. He should not say mashaAllah for your health forty-one times and not evil eye to my brother, he liked you very much in health and body, we were very happy, of course, last Friday, before Ramadan, your saime sister and remziyes came and stayed for three days with your mother. They sewed a coat and a robe and made us very happy. Let me tell you when I remember, Aunt, both a housewarming and a Ramadan greeting. You told me something about Mr. Nail, according to the language of the world, it says he will go. Will it be at the end of this month? If God wills, the idea of ​​Nail Brain says there is no reason for you not to work in Tire, and if you have a firm intention to stay there, I say let's think about it both here and in Izmir. Saime sister was saying that she could find a place in her inn. Don't forget to write us legibly and in detail. We are very good for now, Ester is fine too, don't worry, I'm ending your letter to send her a letter too, heartfelt greetings, love and thanks, don't worry about us, don't extend your letter of greetings, love and thanks to your friend. Neighbors and acquaintances also greet Hasan Brother's His exams are left until February, he's bored, ester, thank you for your advice. ester's father x Today, I went to the keyboard with my eyes opened and closed and I started thinking about my old days as if it strained my memory, sometimes even going into a trance like this makes me spiritually happy. wandering through the folds of my brain and examining the pleasure or sadness of the things remembered during this wandering, in the current understanding and understanding, takes me to another indescribable tour.

Hiç yorum yok: